• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Note 10.1 Charging In Spain

The tent ait got walls ---

The devil is always in the details.

You want a power bank - Newegg.com - power bank

You get what you pay for with battery banks, spend a little get a little power.

You also have to consider that a tablet has a larger battery than a phone so it needs a higher charge rate, a bank with at least a 2a charging port.

My suggestion - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875975221

Note that you will maybe get 3 full charges of your tablet, also make sure the tablet is off when charging. As already mentioned here you will need a universal travel adapter to recharge the power bank or a 12volt adapter to charge from a car battery.

If you are gonna be out in the sticks longer than that a solar solution may work but it has to be at least 1200mah output and will take all day without any guarantee of a full charge.

For example - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2PN11D8057

Upvote 0
Hi does anyone know how i can charge my Galaxy Note 10.1 N8010 Tablet in Spain .. many thanks

Same as any other country I think, via USB. You can get generic USB chargers or you can charge it from a PC's USB port. Myself I've been able to charge Samsung devices in the UK, Malaysia, Hong Kong and mainland PRC.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Rave generator ;-)

:rofl:

Not just for raves and camping, gennys tend to be a part of everyday life in Xilinhot. :rolleyes:
Welcome to my China. - No electricity today

Mains might be out, but can still get my money from the ATM.
tumblr_m5jyte33ag1r4sptpo11_1280.jpg

Upvote 0
Lmao thats cool :D

No mains today, life just goes on as normal. :)

Even the internet bar stays open...
tumblr_m5jyte33ag1r4sptpo12_1280.jpg

we need a larger diesel generator for all those PCs. :D

...and an even larger one on a truck for the shopping mall.
tumblr_m5jyte33ag1r4sptpo6_1280.jpg

Think this thread shows some of the power options available to you, just in case your Spanish tent or Chinese shopping mall doesn't have a working wall socket. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones