• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy S: Cant access my phone

I updated my phone about 2-3 months a go to froyo. Alls good.
But last night i tried updating to whatever the current version is and its all gone pear shaped!
My phone loads up perfectly but when i have to punch in my code to unlock my screen it just goes to a black screen and vibrates. It will do this in a continues loop untill my battery dies?!
Whats happening? :-(

If anyone does not know a direct solution, is there anyway to restore factory settings using Kies?

Thanks in advance.

I updated my phone about 2-3 months a go to froyo. Alls good.
But last night i tried updating to whatever the current version is and its all gone pear shaped!
My phone loads up perfectly but when i have to punch in my code to unlock my screen it just goes to a black screen and vibrates. It will do this in a continues loop untill my battery dies?!
Whats happening? :-(

If anyone does not know a direct solution, is there anyway to restore factory settings using Kies?

Thanks in advance.

Most probebley a software error try a factory reset this might do the trick

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones