Galaxy S tab amazement.

Last Updated:

1. Snow_Fox

Snow_Fox Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I will be the first to admit I think tabs are over priced toys.

However, I was wondering why the S tab looked so appealling.. I really felt somewhat hypocritical reading it has a 7" screen and all. So seeing people hold it in their hands I was a bit annoyed.. I hated the ipad but, the stupid tab seemed so appealing..

Well.... after seeing it put ontop of the ipad.. its actually about half the size of the ipad. I think that is part of why I think its cool is because its more hand held, and the swype keyboard looks far more intuitive than the ipad keyboard.

With all that said.. I still doubt it is going to be enough to get me to take the plunge and buy one.. however reading there will be a dedicated stylus for writing and drawing does add a strange allure for me.. even though I hate handwriting..

Oh well.. I would still take a Captivate OR an AMD 6870 over any tab.. but, I must admit.. the size nice.. if it gets a little smaller.. or they come up with a decent manly otterbox style carrying case.. I may warm up to it a bit more.. something I could leave on over night.. instantly get updates and such for without having to 'wake up' the device would be nice..

Then again I wish my parents would just quit being hypocritical and let me get a captivate..

From a utilitarian point of view.. my parents suck

Advertisement
  2. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Who said opinions can't be flexible or change over time?

Let you get one or buy you one? Have you offered to pay for the data?

3. Snow_Fox

Snow_Fox Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

They wouldn't let me get one when you could pass a n1 on at&t for 10$

Two months later they are paying 50$ a month for their data plans :/

As I said.. my step dad *does* receive email which is understandable.. my mom? make facebook updates from lawn....