• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy S3 Battery problems?

DbzDashie

Lurker
Sep 21, 2013
I own a Galaxy S3 (AT&T) and recently (AFTER THE UPDATE TO 4.1.2) My battery life has become junk. The past few days i could plug it in to charge, And 4 hours later it would have gone from 15 percent to 30 percent or so. But today i plugged it in at 5 percent and two hours later it was still at 5 percent. I do not think it is the battery because i am using my brothers Galaxy S3 battery and his phone is charging MY battery fine, And my phone has put his battery down from 63 percent to 59 percent in the past 10 minutes or so?. I would just downgrade it to 4.1.1, But i do not want to root my phone. Can anybody help me please?... Or maybe if there is a way to downgrade without rooting my phone?. This only started after the update. But my brother is on the same update and his has not had any problem. :dontknow: Thanks!

I own a Galaxy S3 (AT&T) and recently (AFTER THE UPDATE TO 4.1.2) My battery life has become junk. The past few days i could plug it in to charge, And 4 hours later it would have gone from 15 percent to 30 percent or so. But today i plugged it in at 5 percent and two hours later it was still at 5 percent. I do not think it is the battery because i am using my brothers Galaxy S3 battery and his phone is charging MY battery fine, And my phone has put his battery down from 63 percent to 59 percent in the past 10 minutes or so?. I would just downgrade it to 4.1.1, But i do not want to root my phone. Can anybody help me please?... Or maybe if there is a way to downgrade without rooting my phone?. This only started after the update. But my brother is on the same update and his has not had any problem. :dontknow: Thanks!
my battery life is getting into worse......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones