• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Hey there sir treb and the gang!

What I love about this watering hole is its amazing personality. While I don't feel at all like an outsider, I spend the majority of my time lurking in this thread. Partly cos it moves so fast and partly cos I am so friggin busy. Love you guys though.

On a different note, treb, wanna go ref some NFL games with me??? These idiots are destroying the fabric of the game. Seriously, as a Niners fan I was sickened by the fact that we got two challenges while having no time outs remaining. Seriously? And don't get me started on that Monday Night game. Dumbest officiating in a regular season game I have ever seen. Ever.

/rant

jmar

Upvote 0
Hey there sir treb and the gang!

What I love about this watering hole is its amazing personality. While I don't feel at all like an outsider, I spend the majority of my time lurking in this thread. Partly cos it moves so fast and partly cos I am so friggin busy. Love you guys though.

On a different note, treb, wanna go ref some NFL games with me??? These idiots are destroying the fabric of the game. Seriously, as a Niners fan I was sickened by the fact that we got two challenges while having no time outs remaining. Seriously? And don't get me started on that Monday Night game. Dumbest officiating in a regular season game I have ever seen. Ever.

/rant

jmar
I had this discussion ( NFL Refs ) pretty much all day long w/ my friends. It's a total disgrace my friend. Roger Goodell has made a joke of "The Shield" as he calls it. I think the players & owners should come together & say we won't play until the real refs come back. As a fan I would be behind it 110%.

Hope the little guy is doing well. How's the potty training going ? :D

Upvote 0
I had this discussion ( NFL Refs ) pretty much all day long w/ my friends. It's a total disgrace my friend. Roger Goodell has made a joke of "The Shield" as he calls it. I think the players & owners should come together & say we won't play until the real refs come back. As a fan I would be behind it 110%.

Hope the little guy is doing well. How's the potty training going ? :D

He's a boy, so, ya know...it is where it was weeks ago. Same place. I give it up to him though, as he still shows interest, but still pees on me and everything that isn't a diaper. It's funny, really.

As far as THE SHIELD is concerned, it has been pierced my friend. It is a tragedy in terms of First World Problems.

But here is what kills me in all this...the amount of money keeping the real refs from stepping onto the field is 4M, or .3% of all NFL revenue, TOTAL, for the refs as a whole. That's it! It is bogus and reprehensible! Owners, pay these refs, please!

jmar

Reactions: treb1797
Upvote 0
He's a boy, so, ya know...it is where it was weeks ago. Same place. I give it up to him though, as he still shows interest, but still pees on me and everything that isn't a diaper. It's funny, really.

As far as THE SHIELD is concerned, it has been pierced my friend. It is a tragedy in terms of First World Problems.

But here is what kills me in all this...the amount of money keeping the real refs from stepping onto the field is 4M, or .3% of all NFL revenue, TOTAL, for the refs as a whole. That's it! It is bogus and reprehensible! Owners, pay these refs, please!

jmar

Little Guy : yeah, just be patient it will happen. Been there, done that, & got the yellow T-Shirt to prove it as far as the little one getting ya...as we all have as parents.

NFL Refs : Amazing the little bit of money that is involved from getting the real refs back to work, especially w/ what The League brings in every year.

Upvote 0
Yeah..yeah...yeah, whatever :p It's o.k. if you still play w/ toys I won't tell....shhhhhh.

You just wish you played with toys too:D
And just for the record, I really have no intention of starting another hole...maybe just a bar lol. It was just a question:D I like it here just fine. I just feel weird sometimes asking questions not related to the s3, given the title of the thread.

Upvote 0
You just wish you played with toys too:D
And just for the record, I really have no intention of starting another hole...maybe just a bar lol. It was just a question:D I like it here just fine. I just feel weird sometimes asking questions not related to the s3, given the title of the thread.

Yeah..just forget the title & ask away. Plently of us to help no matter what the topic or device you have a question about. Most of us in here met in the Verizon S3 preorder thread that's why the title is what it is.

At one time we, or X & I thought we should rename it to Treb's Tavern, but we kept it what it was. Still like that name. :D ...Treb's Tavern

Upvote 0
Yeah..just forget the title & ask away. Plently of us to help no matter what the topic or device you have a question about. Most of us in here met in the Verizon S3 preorder thread that's why the title is what it is.

At one time we or X & I thought we should rename it to Treb's Tavern, but we kept it what it was. Still like that name. :D ...Treb's Tavern

I bet you have fantasies of being a bartender eh...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones