Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

Last Updated:

1. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Afternoon all :)

K'lin, bangers n mash w/ peas n gravy :D Lovely :thumb:

We took a drive to Bath today and found a sausage shop, so got some Duck & Mango, Apple & Stilton, Bath (pork, smoked ham spinich & dijon mustard) and some Orleans smokey. Definately different I can tell ya ;)

Advertisement
    kymberlin likes this.
  2. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

Uh.... English X , we all assumed you have a bath in your home, but maybe not lol. We know things are a bit different your way but, driving to take a shower? That's roughing it!
  3. bknewtype

bknewtype Well-Known Member

ugh its so gorgeous outside.

hello from below!

[​IMG]
  4. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

So as to not cause anymore confusion I am making an executive decision.. (yes I can do this, treb isn't here right now)

From now on when we Americans don't understand what the Brits are talking about.. Instead of saying speak English.. I think we should say speak American please. K? Cool.

Please continue with your activities. :D
    kymberlin likes this.
  5. kymberlin

As you can see.. :hmmmm: "English" was a substitute for "Master", of which we so commonly refer to him as...

I coming, missed my flight on account of soft shell crabs !
    Hulk, Hulk, Hulk.... We adore you. You are by far our favorite Hulk. You have not been following up on your rules.

Rule # 397346473938474645637 Clearly states....

Blah blah blah......
    Kymberlin is in charge upon my absence
    Blah blah blah.

So, My lovely Hulkmeister. I am in command here :rofl:
    Just kidding, who wants to be in charge of this scummy hole anyway ! :aetsch:

Oh and just for information sake..... Gotta love google ! X

Bangers and mash also known as sausages and mash, is a traditional English dish made of mashed potatoes and sausages, the latter of which may be one of a variety of flavoured sausage made of pork or beef or a Cumberland sausage. It is sometimes served with onion gravy, fried onions, baked beans and peas.
  6. bknewtype

im def finding soft shell crab for dinner tonight. i hope its on the menu!
  7. alsaces daddy

Bangers and mash sounds gross.

You can be in charge mama Lin. ;)
  8. kymberlin

Actually seasoned right, it has potential. Thinking of whipping some UK food up this weekend. It seems kinda Creole if you substituted the mash for rice?. But I'm going authentic. I'm all ready!

(Minus the peas) of course. Lol
  9. bknewtype

between this and my car forum, my days will go by pretty quick and unproductive, work wise. lul
  10. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Uhm ...

Bath ...

Bath, Somerset - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

K'lin, I though youd have googled that too, all good :p now time to sleep :D
  11. kymberlin

12. bknewtype

so is this thread like a off topic chatterbox?
    kymberlin likes this.
  13. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

14. Rachel A

Rachel A Well-Known Member

Think we all suffer from some form of ADD here, we barely stay on topic long enough to...

... Oh look, a fresh glass of wine!
  15. bknewtype

sweet, ill fit right in. xD
    1 1/2 more hours in this hellhole. then off to shopping and drinking and fooding and froyoing. anyone has some awesome plans for a friday evening? columbus day weekend?
  16. kymberlin

Awesome... not me.....
    Sewing, drinking, WH ling....

Wait, wine? Rachel did you mention Wine?

Yup, you already fit right in.
  17. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! VIP Member

Wine....where??? Oh look ....

Its sparkly.....

I'm headed to Philly this weekend. Family trip though so can't wander into some of the places I did last time. Don't need that many questions from my daughter. We are doing the educational sort of thing with her getting to see the liberty bell. And I want to see the old penitentiary.
  18. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Well, I ended up ordering my sister a kindle fire HD for her birthday. I ordered from the s3 and screwed things up. I thought I selected next day (saturday delivery) but it was two day, so more like mid week now. And I forgot to select "as gift" so I hope it don't come registered to me. I think my first one came like this. Too late to cancel the order.

I guess I will have to just remove it from my list on amazon and have her register the thing under her account.

Shesh. The simplest things sometimes....

I was in best buys parking lot, could of got it today for 15 more bucks. Oh well. Traffic and everyone else just irritated me today.
  19. bknewtype

ohhhh i been to the libery bell ( i think ). went to phili a few years ago just for cheesesteak. lol x)
  20. kymberlin

Yes..... folks, I think I see it.....

[​IMG]

Now, I provided wine, who had treats?
  21. alsaces daddy

Vodka and tacos. :D
    kymberlin likes this.
  22. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Working till 7:15 tonight. Considering I got here at 5:45am... Yuck. Vodka and tacos sound awesome. I had a taco for lunch, and vodka at home, but can't combine them today :(
    kymberlin likes this.
  23. kymberlin

Ah Anti... that's a long day. I will be more than happy to have your share.

Hulk, I did some "bangers n mash" research. I'm pretty sure I could make it delicious. It's really mashed propetrties (yum), onion gravy (yum) and sausage (yum). Seems very similar to many meals I make.... I just call it fried chicken and gravy.

But I will admit, it doesn't look so great.

So..... UK weekend is about to commence. Got my dough for the uh.... pastry, pie thingy. Sausage and potatoes.
    Let ya know how it goes.
    AntimonyER likes this.
  24. bknewtype

love tacos. always try to catch a taco bell if im goin for fast food :D

2 people left in my office of 72 people. o_O 30 more minutesss
  25. kymberlin

Ok...Ok, taco bell is not tacos. Just saying