• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Game Dev Story

hi guys. i've been browsing this site for a long time and just finally registered. exciting! so this is my first real post... and i have a question about Game Dev Story. i've seen tons and tons of great reviews of this game, so i thought i would download the lite version before i purchased it to ensure that i didn't waste a couple bucks. so i started it up and it looks interesting, but i can't find a help button or instructions on how to play the game. i've looked around the forms and seen a few threads on this game, but none really explain how to play it. also checked dev's site and maybe it's just me but i don't see anything. maybe someone could direct me to a site explaining how to start out playing the game/what i should do first, etc., or maybe someone wants to be exxxtra nice and give me some direction? i'd really appreciate it. i'm very curious to see what all the hype is about, and i love these kind of games. thanks guys! :D

-Jen

ps- yes, i'm aware that i could surely figure out the ropes by trial and error, but the lite version only provides so much play-time before running out, so to get the optimum experience it'd be nice to have an idea of what i'm doing so i don't end up wasting all the game time. thanks again :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones