Last Updated:

1. bais

bais Member

Can't find it, is it for 2.X Android only?

2. chaz_uk

chaz_uk Well-Known Member

Looks superb and judging by reviews of the iPhone version it plays superb too.

I just bought it, thank-you!
  3. mrmojoz

mrmojoz Well-Known Member

Not avaliable on the Moment. When posting about a game would you mind listing what OS versions are supported?
  4. jim_h

jim_h Well-Known Member

Not showing up in the market on my Hero. :(
  5. MajesticFlame

MajesticFlame Well-Known Member

Two questions, will you be adding multi-touch and do you store the bulk of the data on the SD card?
  6. Matenrou

Matenrou Well-Known Member

tried it and it's great, however there are problems with the controls.

I can't use the hardware d-pad.

Being able to use the hardware d-pad and perhaps moving the action button to where the d-pad is atm would greatly improve the controls
  7. Mrstickball

Mrstickball Active Member

1) Can't find it on the market for my MyTouch 3G (1.6)
    2) Where's the QR code?
  8. mrmojoz

mrmojoz Well-Known Member

If you can't see it in the market it proably won't run on your phone, QR won't do you much good.

GAMEVIL Well-Known Member

ZENONIA for 1.6 devices should now show up on the Android Market. Our team fixed an issue that was blocking it from showing up. (No support for 1.5 devices.)
  10. reddragon72

reddragon72 Well-Known Member

I played this on Windows Mobile, and for some reason the controls seem to be flaky on my Nexus One compared to the WM version. If I press the movement pad then I have to lift my finger to move another direction, I cannot simply slide it around to the other direction. Also cannot attack while my finger is on the movement pad. Can you please fix this and I'll rate the game, but as of right now it is very cumbersome to play.

Baseball Superstars v1.0.9 now available on the Android Market. Thank you for your feedback on these issues, and please let us know if there are any additional issues you have trouble with.

Update Details :
    - Bugs with pitches when pitcher is tired fixed.
    - Special Batting bugs fixed.
    - System crashes related to the two issues above fixed.
    - Steals not activating with when batter has Special Batting fixed.

Thank you!
  12. ohnoesss

ohnoesss Member

Fantastic game. Just wondering, is there is a way to backup the saved data onto the sd card?

Unfortunately not yet. We'll have to consider saving this on the cloud if possible. However, we might need a log in to do this.
  14. reddragon72

reddragon72 Well-Known Member

I am loving this game, just wish I had more time to play it! It reminds me of all the good old RPG/Adventure games that don't put graphics before gameplay and story!!! top notch!! just wish I could move another direction without first lifting my finger.
  15. JB4times4

JB4times4 Well-Known Member

No demo? I read your entire post, but it doesn't say all that much about game play. I see it won awards (looking at it in the market) but from what others are saying, the game play is a little rough. It looks good, but it's hard to shell out $6 with no idea how the game plays.
  16. huytung

huytung Well-Known Member

i got owned by this game. Have...well had...lvl 98 warrior with full rare equipments with the sheath stones i wanted...flashed to a new rom and my idiot butt thinking the save file of the game is on the SD card...but it not!!!!!! reinstalled the game and lost everything :(

ughhhhhhhhhh god knows how long it took me to get all those sheath stones with -sp since Motorola Droid (i guess android version) the "home trick" doesn't work. Went countless of gears to get those stones!!! ahhhhh now it's all gone!!!!
    *done ranting*....for now
  17. Dan Fury

Dan Fury Well-Known Member

Our developer is working on this as I speak. We're planning to implement alternate ways to control instead of just using the touchscreen. Please look out for our update announcements on our Facebook or Twitter page.

GAMEVIL | Facebook
  19. PaulMcCartney

PaulMcCartney Well-Known Member

Wow, this game looks great.

Just heard back from our dev team that the new update will be submitted end of this week! Adding the new controls that you've requested. :)
    chaz_uk and Dan Fury like this.
  21. Tye

Tye Well-Known Member

I cannot find it on my HTC Desire in the UK.

Could you please tell us what versions/countries it is available for?
  22. joanaugusts

joanaugusts New Member

This game is cool but I am having problem with the virtual d-pad.We are being forced to use the virtual buttons.I really could not bare the controls.
  23. chaz_uk

chaz_uk Well-Known Member

This is great news. Thanks for the fantastic game Gamevil. My favourite Android game so far.

I may buy Zenonia 2 on my iPod touch once I've finished Zenonia but I'd prefer to have it on my Nexus One if it is on its way. ;)
  24. fliptwister

fliptwister Well-Known Member

Bummer .... not showing up in Market for Eris (on 2.1). I used bar code as well and it did not find.

GAMEVIL, I'm excited about this game. Any chance that trackball support will be added? While the onscreen controls will obviously work it seems like using the trackball would be great. Movement of trackball could control movement and pressing it down could be action. Another approach might be to use the accelerometer for movement...
  25. Rota

Rota Well-Known Member

Great! Please make them programmable by the user.