• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Generic Pc Suite mmx a75

avinashmeena

Jan 28, 2012
Ujjain
:D:Dit is generic pc suite for android phones and it is working with
mmx a75.............too with his adb drivers provided by mmx care...:p:D

Pc suite name - MyPhoneExplorer
Simply explore your Android phone !

Connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software. Since it's first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features. Since version 1.8 MyPhoneExplorer supports also Android-based phones (connected via WiFi, USB cable or Bluetooth)

Features:

• Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
  • Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Google, Sunbird, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
  • SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
  • Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
  • Set phoneclock based on atomtime
  • and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
If you are using a Symbian-Phone from SE (f.e. P1i, M600i, W950i, W960i, G700, G900) please note: Its needed to install the PC-Suite first and the connection with MyPhoneExplorer is only possible throught USB-Cable.
There exists a few Low-Cost-Phones (f.e. T200i) which does not have a PC-Interface.

download link:cool:

FJ Software Development

Reactions: anilnalawade
I want to know the procedure of connecting to internet on pc via my mircomaxa75..will u plz share??

Fisrt of All enable datA connection in staTus bar for which sim you want to use then

Install drivers if you use win xp or earlier

Then connect your phone to pc via usb cable

Then go to settings

) communication

)wireless & networks

)tethring & wifi hotspot

)usb tethering

Thats alll

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones