Get the contacts and calender information from my computer to my phoneGeneral

Last Updated:

1. c.földes

c.földes New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello!
    I bought my xperia x10 pro one week ago. Before that i had a nokia, I have my contacts and calender information stored on the computer as a backup file. I also got some programs so i can change the filetype from the nokia fileformat to others.

How do i transfeer the information to my phone?

/Christoffer

Advertisement
  2. Helenw

Helenw Member

Sorry if this isn't very helpful. I just had a quick look and I can't find it anywhere. There is an import from another phone option. I used it to import from my old Nokia and had no problem with it at all. I have a feeling I can't find it because it appeared when I first went into Pc companion and so now I've done it, it's disappeared as an option.

3. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

You can certainly sync some phones via the PC Companion and sync option, it takes you to the sign up for sync part of SE website and one of the options on there is for non-SE phones, whether yours is supported tho I don't know. The calendar I'm not so sure about. I think you can sync it into google's calendar and use that on the phone. I guess that if your phone and calendar contacts are the same then you could sync them to the phone from google too.