• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

getting american credit card apps in UK

FirebirdStud

Android Enthusiast
Sep 19, 2010
Minnesota
Hey all,

Im from America, and I am currently going to school in the UK. Problem is that my credit cards are with 'bank of america' and 'capital one,' and both mobile apps are not available in the market in the uk. WTF?! Why would this be? It's my account, it should follow me everywhere.

So, how do I get those apps installed in my phone? Can someone send me the APK's and I can install them to my memory card and then install? Is that an option?

Who wants to send me them? :D

Many Thanks!!!
Cody

Since these are free apps, I see no problem with posting them here. Mods - If I'm mistaken, please remove.

Ok, here are the apks for the BoA & Capital One apps. I have no idea if this will work for you (they both want location permission...), but best of luck with 'em!

BoA ↓
Edit: Link removed.
Capital One ↓
Edit: Link removed.

Links removed since the OP already got them. If anyone sees a need for me to put them back up, shoot me a PM.

Reactions: FirebirdStud
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones