• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Getting new phone and want to save Paradise Island progress but HOW?!!! Please help!

SushiBean

Lurker
Feb 23, 2013
Hello!
I have been playing Paradise Island for almost 2 years now. One time, I have to replace my phone and tried to save my progress but lost it all after being at level 34. I started the game over and am finally back up to level 33 after many months but am eligible for a new phone. I want to save my progress but have no idea how! Please help! I looked this up before and got the advice to download an app that saves games' progress but it didn't work. I also read you have to root your phone to do it and I don't even know what that means! Can anyone tell me specifically what to do to save my Paradise Island game progress??! Thank you!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones