• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ghost touching

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

hey guys
i have a doogee dg350 for over a year right now.
now my phone is ghost touching.
most of the time i have the problem for 3 or 4 days then it stops and after around 4 days it starts again but than on a other place.
i don't know how it happends.
i did a factory reset but that did not work.
i hope somebody out there knows how to fix my problem.

greetings sebas

So sure it's not static, and you've kept your skin moisturised, avoided cheap polyester clothing and are wearing leather soled shoes? http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Static-Electricity

...and touch-screen is doing things by itself? Frankly, I think you'll be buying a new phone. A year old Doogee is not really worth repairing. You could try looking on Ebay, Alibaba, etc, for a replacement touch-screen/front-glass if you want to try DIY.

FYI I'm quite sure Doogee is no longer manufacturing phones, too much competition, and probably now making knock-off Apple Watches or something else that's currently fashionable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones