1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Gingerbread Ej06 and Fe16

1. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Well-Known Member

so i was on Fe16 for quite some time.. it had its pros and its cons like any other rom.
    now im on Ej06... wanted to install the wifi infrastructure app.. (epic fail, not even Pda was working after that)

so back to my thing..
    in my Opinion, i feel like Fe16 had better 3G service.. does anyone beg to differ?
    or do they still feel like Ej06 had a great baseband?

Advertisement
    :
  2. JooseyJay

JooseyJay Well-Known Member

I haven't really done too much with the prevail... But I switched to fa19 to get rid of that crap lockscreen, after a while of using it I switched to ej06 baseband and I haven't had much time to test it but it seems a little better than fa19 at the least....
  3. mjhealy78

mjhealy78 Member

My 1st rooted Prevail was easily rooted on ej06 & up until the update I know my 3G was alot faster back than! Now on what fa19 and half the time the internet sux...
  4. Necrotoxin

Necrotoxin Well-Known Member

I had the best experiences overall with FE16 and EJ06. FA19 was horrible in my area. I think that's the main thing to remember too, it all depends on your area, the towers and their equipment. I live where I can see my tower in the winter (when the tress are all dead looking) and FA19 BARELY got a signal whereas EJ06 Never really had less than 3 bars (On CTMod) and FE16 usually runs strong but occasionally drops signal for a couple seconds before it pops back on.

I can confidently say that I have definitely had the best 3g speeds from EJ06 but I also haven't retweaked my phone since my last reinstall of ctmod which was right after I updated to FE16.
  5. kristopher5823

kristopher5823 Well-Known Member

have you tried the FE19 the newest it works great for me i think it is FE19 or FF19 cant remember atm
  6. Rarewolf

Rarewolf Well-Known Member

FF19 im95% sure.