• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gmail multiple account question

10splaya22

Android Enthusiast
May 3, 2010
Midlothian, Va
Hello I have a gmail account set up on my droid x and then my student email account is imported into that gmail account as well. When I go to that gmail account on the computer, I can either reply from my gmail account or student email account.

I can receive both of them fine on my phone but I can only reply from my gmail account on my phone. Is there anyway to reply from my student email account from my phone like I can do on the computer?

Thanks

If you using gmail to poll your other email then no, there isn't a way. When I was letting gmail check my other email, I just set up that account in the regular email app, and set it up to only grab the email manually so i didnt get double notified. Then if I wanted to respond from that account I made a shortcut to the standard email account and would send from there. Sounds confusing but it worked ok.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones