• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Go Contacts EX Crashing after Lollipop Update?

Randal1

Lurker
Apr 2, 2011
I've just updated my Samsung Galaxy S5 (not rooted) to Android 5.0 Lollipop via my carrier (Vodafone) and noticed that the GO Contacts Ex app now keeps crashing. I can open it and view Contacts, Groups and Favourites, but when I try to swipe to the Call Log or try to call up the Keypad, it just crashes. Tried an uninstall, reboot and re-install of the app and still the same.

Anyone else getting this problem with the app? Any ideas of how to solve it?

Go Contacts didn't get dropped it's still available. Randal1 you are not the only one problem is with different phone models after lollipop update. Before update Go Contacts was very stable with no problems. Customers have contacted Go Dev with no response that's very strange they usually are very good with customer serv. Shot one of tje developers an email. They are probably working on problem. There is no notice about it being dx there are current reviews on different themes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones