• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Golden Sun Glitch?

salik

Lurker
Jan 2, 2011
Hi all, I have just downloaded the emulator and loaded in the golden sun rom. everything works fine until whenever I tried to summon 3 or more mercury dijinn (boreas and forgot whats the other one called)

Is this a common problem or should I redownload another rom to try? But in doing so, will it affects my save.

need some advice here. Thanks in adv.

Are you talking about how once you summon Boreas, your screen goes black until Boreas is over? Mine does the same thing, but it's not that big of a deal because it never impacted the actual game.

Yup that is right. I know that it will not affect the game, its jus tat i wanna to.enjoy the game to the fullest.

Problem still persists after the gameboid update...

Upvote 0
I emailed the developer about the first Golden Sun glitch where it would freeze after defeating a Mercury djinni and he responded almost immediately and fixed it pretty quick. So just email him and he should get it worked out soon enough.

Hi, could you give me the dev's email? I can't seem to find it anywhere even after I google for it..

Can pm me? sorry to trouble you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones