Good-by TriumphGeneral

Last Updated:

1. sundance2011

sundance2011 Well-Known Member

Well I gave it a try but after two phone and the 2nd one not working right I have to send back my Triumph so I don't get stuck with a brick. I really like the phone when it works but it doesn't. Latest issue is the wifi shuts off and when you try to start it you get an error. How Moto can put a POS like this in the market and get away with it baffles me. Back to my LG Optimus V.

2. Nor*Cal X4

Nor*Cal X4 Active Member

thats stinks......good luck
  3. TheBritton

TheBritton Resident Galaxy Cat

Here's hoping for the LG Optimus Black......
  4. MIKE153

MIKE153 Well-Known Member

Sad...You'd think Virgin would come out with better phones by now.
  5. marc12868

marc12868 Well-Known Member Contributor

You would think... But then again if they get any phones that are much better than the triumph there going to start getting really expensive... Most contract phones off contract cost around $600+ so imagine having to pay that on a no contract company... Not many people will buy...

Edit: Also about this time last year they were just starting to get androids if they even had any... Don't remember when the intercept came to vm... so they have actually come a long way...
  6. haro138

haro138 Well-Known Member

You missed an E good-byE
  7. marc12868

marc12868 Well-Known Member Contributor

... A grammar nazi!!!! :D
  8. FaroeseViking

FaroeseViking Well-Known Member

The Intercept came out in October 4th of 2010. I got it at Target the day it was released. Then procedded to get the OV the day it came out and gave away my Intercept.
  9. Whyzor

Whyzor Well-Known Member

I'm guessing jan-feb is when VM announces new phones like the Optimus V. Plus their pink and Valentine's day make a good marketing pair.