• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good bye Nokia

Hi everyone,

I have been a Nokia user for over 15 years. I have always been very happy with thier phones but the treatment I recieved from the new Nokia Ovi Store after an application I purchaced dropped it's registration from them and trying to get it re-activated drove me away from Nokia.

Last week my Nokia E66 died, so I am awaiting the delivery of a new Google Nexus One. I will hopefuly arrive early next week and I can start experimenting with the Android OS.

Hi everyone,

I have been a Nokia user for over 15 years. I have always been very happy with thier phones but the treatment I recieved from the new Nokia Ovi Store after an application I purchaced dropped it's registration from them and trying to get it re-activated drove me away from Nokia.

Last week my Nokia E66 died, so I am awaiting the delivery of a new Google Nexus One. I will hopefuly arrive early next week and I can start experimenting with the Android OS.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones