• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Goodbye for now..

That's it! See if you hadn't have bought it, they would've never took it away from us.. ha ha just kidding. But no, I totally understand why they axed it due to security. And now that I've thought about it, if tapatalk had a security issue arrive, they may have fixed it, but who says another one may not develop. But if phandroid does release a paid app, I'll gladly buy it. Just wish it were already here.

haha! i'm not surprised to find out it was all my fault!!! i make sports teams loose ALL THE TIME, just by rooting for them. sorry Android Forums, but your days are numbered cus i like it here...
:p

Upvote 0
I never said it was due to anyone's actions, was just saying that it will make it harder for me to log in and post.. But so I sent a pm, waiting on a reply.. And to urban, this is a great place and if. They asked u not to post, u must have done something bad.

They didn't, he didn't.

if they didnt want you to post you would be banned

Not to come outta left field but what is the deal with this urbanpuppet character... saw his posts on other tapatalk thread and now am curious:thinking::thinking:

funny thing, i couldnt help but read your post outloud in my best optimus prime voice.... it really adds drama
Just lost it!!!! Just laughed so hard i woke my daughter up..... Fn great stainlessray:D:D:D:D

Upvote 0
Nonononono!
I mean, "If you get rid of Phases, I am out." My crazy midwestern dialect carries through and ruins any clarity I may have had.

Take away my Hitler videos and I am mad.
Take away my Tapatalk and I'll just hold a grudge for a while.
Take away Phases and that's it, you've gone too far.

Every forum needs a Phases, right? He could be a bot for all I know, but still.

Upvote 0
There were bunch of posts from puppet dude that said something about account waiting for deletion.... was curious wtf that was about. Also am wondering what the hell tapatalk is/was

Tapatalk is a really cool forum viewing app that makes checking in on the go super easy and user friendly. It was deactivated because of security concerns.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
Wow nmayer.. all that time I was posting in the forum games and my signature was always sent from Droid using tapatalk, and you was never curious what it was?

Well of course, just finally got around to asking. After this and the other tapatalk thread when people talked about how cool it was and how much it sucked not being able to use it anymore did i finally get curious enough to inquire what it is. Dont be hating wanna be Ban Master:D

Upvote 0
Yeah it still works for other forums, so if anyone is a member of multiple forums, it's a great utility to have.. but I mainly just used it for here, so now it's a paid app on my Droid that hardly ever gets used. I've found out the stock browser really ain't that bad if you bookmark and add favorites. It makes navigation so much easier.
Oh, just an fyi, I don't hate on anyone. I wouldn't want anyone hating on me. ;)

Upvote 0
Grand Ole Opry here we come.

opry1.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones