• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Goodbye i7500

What device did you get after your Galaxy i7500?

• Total voters
How the hell I didn't see this poll here is a mystery to me. :rolleyes:

I`m back to galaxo.
I've seen a long review of the Atrix on phonedog.com and i ma disappointed. Check it out. \
Cant wait for the Galaxy 2.

Anyway, I'm just going to ask my fellow (quoted) member if he did get Samsung Galaxy II for real, 'cause the name of the poll says "What device did you get after your Galaxy i7500?"

So??? Did you get it or you wish to get it???
If it's just a wish then maybe a rename of the poll would be better to "What device do you wish to get after your Galaxy i7500?"

'cause I can vote otherwise (and maybe some other members who wish to buy the mentioned devices in the poll, but don't have the cash/means to buy it yet). :(

Upvote 0
I didnt got the device, it was a wish. Its not even officially out. And i meant Samsung Galaxy S2. Its a beauty.

chuck-norris-approved.jpg

Will not argue with that.

Upvote 0
Well I was wanting a new phone, now I'll have to. Something happened to my the sim card circuit. Even with a new sim, the best I can get is intermittent data and voice. So its either repair or replace. I will be getting the Morotola Atrix in the next day or so. Might keep the Galaxy for the kids to play with ( an maybe experiment with Gingerbread ! ) unless someone wants it as a dev phone. WIFI works, but no 3g or voice. All else is ok.

All the best to Drakaz, Obi and DaSchmarotzer ( and a a lot of other folks in the background who helped get the Galaxy the support it deserved from the beginning. )

Reactions: DaSchmarotzer
Upvote 0
Well I was wanting a new phone, now I'll have to. Something happened to my the sim card circuit. Even with a new sim, the best I can get is intermittent data and voice. So its either repair or replace. I will be getting the Morotola Atrix in the next day or so. Might keep the Galaxy for the kids to play with ( an maybe experiment with Gingerbread ! ) unless someone wants it as a dev phone. WIFI works, but no 3g or voice. All else is ok.

All the best to Drakaz, Obi and DaSchmarotzer ( and a a lot of other folks in the background who helped get the Galaxy the support it deserved from the beginning. )

Well, it was nice having you as a part of the community! I've had SIM-related problems recently too, but it turned out to be a known issue with some SIM cards from Bell.

Have fun with the Atrix. ;) And don't forget to drop by every once in a while! :D

Reactions: weasel
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones