• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google account password and sync problems.

Hi,
Something like quarter year ago I changed my google password because some chinese people logged into my account. Everythink was fine but later I discovered that I can't log into google on my phone (but I could on anything else). Two days later I changed my password second time and tried to login and it worked but I could login only into my phone and nothing else. I left it like that but 3 days ago I wanted to log into my account on bluestacks (and on my computer overally) so I changed my password and I can't login into my phone, google chrome on my computer and bluestacks. I noticed that I have sync problems. I searched about this problem and the only sollution I found is forcing sync. I tried that but it seems like it doesn't work. I've got only this text "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." After three days it isn't and that's why I'm posting a thread here.

My phone is SGS3 with stock android 4.1. I hope someone can help me.

I'm struggling to understand where you most recently changed your password? Are you able to log into any google services on any device?

If so, I would change your password on that device again. And then reboot every other device that you're trying to log in with. Once rebooted, you should get a synch error notification at which point you can log in using your newly changed password. And everything should sync.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones