• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

google calendar

If your desktop account is the same as your phone sign on account (the one you entered when you first set up your phone), just go to Settings, My Accounts (or Accounts & sync), click on your GMail account and make sure Sync Calendar is checked.

If your desktop calendar account is different from the phone account just go into Accounts and click Add Account at the bottom of the list page and add the new GMail account as a secondary account. Once it's set up, click on it and make sure calendar is syncing.

Upvote 0
Haven't you a preinstalled calendar on your phone?
Start this calendar and go at its settings.

But you might look at Googel Play Store (former Android Market) for a calendar which suits you :)

I like my simple Touch Calendar, but you might need perhaps a more business like calendar :)

All the calendar apps have in their settings the option of calendar, like I said, choose this with your Gmail address.
The sync with the Google calendar on your Google account should set by default on you phone, but you might look for it on your phone's Settings for Accounts and Sync.

Harry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones