1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Google Experience Launcher

1. JimKnuckles

JimKnuckles Well-Known Member

hello all

does anyone have this running without any issues? when the apk's were taken from the nexus, i installed everything on my s4. prior to the recent google search update, it would force close when i would try to use it. so i uninstalled everything.

i reinstalled since the google search update and everything is working fine. so i thought. when i restart my phone, i am missing folders and other icons on my homescreens. so it would require me to replace everything when i reboot or change batteries. so i went ahead and uninstalled it again.

but i see lots of people saying they arent having any issues with theirs, and its working fine. so im wondering if there is something i am not doing to make it run as it should

Advertisement
  2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

I installed it but it kept crashing when I would attempt to add a new wallpaper from Quickpic or from the default Gallery app. I ended up just going directly into Quickpic, choosing the image I wanted and setting it as wallpaper from there.

To be perfectly honest I find it severely lacking in a lot of basic features. Nice idea, but hardly useful as a launcher.

Perhaps it only appears to suck so terribly because it cannot fully integrate with Android 4.4 (since we don't have it yet).