Google news app?

Last Updated:

1. kingnothing83

kingnothing83 Member

I am a big fan of google news on my pc Google News

is there an app or widget for android which lets me get google news? I have no idea how to use google reader or what it does - this is the only thing i found when i searched for it

Thanks for the help!

2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Google news (along with pretty much every google web interface) actually works very well in the android browser. They do seem to make their site/apps very user friendly over the web. I don'y know of an app, and if there isn't I think you'll find the website more than adequate.
  3. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

I think I read a news article just recently about Google's Improvements to the Mobile news site :)

I have to agree with Lekky , the Mobile page would probably be your best bet but a Google News app with Widget would be Great [​IMG]
  4. climbonrock

climbonrock New Member

Try NewsRob. Its in the Market and I'm really liking it. It integrates with Google News quite well.

5. johnharrison

johnharrison New Member

6. kwalla

kwalla Well-Known Member

Sounds you want an RSS reader.. and to be signed up to the Google News RSS feed. Install the RSS reader of your choice (like newsrob, or greader or pulse), sign up for RSS with Google... link the RSS to your Google account and you're all set.
  7. bob01000

bob01000 Active Member

Just download the Google Reader (by google) and add the "news" folder feed and it will display news from all the major outlet including google news. It is a nice app and 3x2 widget.

Scrollable News is pretty nice too. It only offer the 4x4 widget but the text looks great.