• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Voicemail

what's your best tips for making it so nobody ever figures out your virgin mobile number?

I know you can hit 'silent' and just let it ring through and it's suppose to goto your google voicemail instead of your virgin mobile voicemail.. but sometimes people STILL get my virgin mobile voicemail. I don't know how.. but it's annoying.

have you guys called virgin mobile and asked them to disable voicemail? .. is there a way to set it so your virgin mobile number will ring longer then it's normally suppose to? that way it will kick in to google voicemail before your virgin mobile number ever has a chance to goto voicemail.

if you do get your voicemail disabled does it still give them some automated message where it says your number?

like the number you have dialed 555-555-5555 doesn't have a voicebox setup yet.. blah blah

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones