• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Wave - Does anyone have it working on the Droid?

TXLady

Dec 11, 2009
I have friends with Google Wave working on their iPhones but I can't get it working on the Droid. I can see the list of waves but cannot open them (nor edit) so it makes it pretty worthless. It's really ridiculous that Google Wave isn't working on Android (all versions). Wave is a great tool and my work group has started using it extensively but I need to have access when I'm not at my desk.

Anyone get it working? What browser? Any other tips?

(Please do not turn this into a "send me a Google Wave invitation" thread but please keep it on how to get it working. There are several threads already on requesting invitations.)

I hope so. (Or with BB since I'll probably switch back in a few months.) I think Wave is an awesome product so far and my team at work is hooked on it. Sure keeps the email inbox uncluttered and makes it easier to follow -- we're all a bunch of telecommuters so Wave is almost designed for people like us. Best of email / IM / Blog, all rolled together.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones