• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GOSMSPRO Group Messaging

Never been a fan of the GOsms group messaging. But it has worked in the past.
Reason you're not getting answers is that no one else has that problem if they us it, The other reason is all the ads on GOsms has turned a lot of people away from it.
I've loved this app for many years now but about to uninstall it cause of the ads.

Sorry can't really help you.

Pep

Upvote 0
Never been a fan of the GOsms group messaging. But it has worked in the past.
Reason you're not getting answers is that no one else has that problem if they us it, The other reason is all the ads on GOsms has turned a lot of people away from it.
I've loved this app for many years now but about to uninstall it cause of the ads.

Sorry can't really help you.

Pep

are we talking about the same app? I havent seen an AD yet and I installed it when I got the phone 2 weeks ago.

Since no one uses it apparently, what messaging app are people using with Group Messaging features?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones