1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Got it!!! Woooh! But not getting Data...

Last Updated:

1. solidkevin

solidkevin Well-Known Member

Im getting the H+ but I cant web browse...

Advertisement
  2. AvengerBB

AvengerBB Well-Known Member

I got mine at AT&T and it wasn't working at first so he needed to go into my account and change it to the HSPA equivalent plan and it started working. And yes, I still have the $30 unlimited plan.

I'm guessing those who changed the APN to get it working again probably won't get HSPA+ speeds.
  3. I got mine H+ is running and data works. Ps love this phone
  4. solidkevin

solidkevin Well-Known Member

So what do I do? Call ATT?
  5. mattbe213

mattbe213 Well-Known Member

I'm using mine to type this. I'm getting lag in sms but google is still running sync. Other than that, im also h+ and loving it!!!

Matt

UPDATE: Lag is now gone. Running sync was being mean to SMS, but she is all good now. The phone politely recommended that I plug it in. That happened at 15% bat. life. The first app that I installed was a battery widget to see the actual percentage of battery life. Helpful. When the rep activated the phone and I got it in my hands I had the old Marketplace, but I went back in about a minute later and sure enough, the new version of the Marketplace. Overall, I love this phone. I wouldn't go back on my decision to get this for anything, and I do mean anything.

Matt