• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

got my hero

mark1

Aug 24, 2009
had my hero just over a week now on orange.only probs so far was a poor signal that was made better by switching to 2g but still not brilliant.
apart for that this phone is great.not sure what all the talk about lag is but theres non here just silky smooth operations:Djust cant wait for flash 10 now. does anyone no when it will be here.
cheers mark

To be honest when I first got my Hero I was the same - didnt see what all the fuss was about - but once you really start to use it, you WILL notice that its not as fast as you'd like, especially if youre coming from the iPhone.

With the new ROM however, its quite simply sexual!

iPhone 3G S i am also using it and on the LEVEL. iPhone 3G S is slow too its not that fast at all.

again its bunch of icon on home screen... to be honest when i use HTC HERO and then hold iPhone i feel like i am holding a brick in my hand 'iPhone'

Where as HTC hero is fast, no lag at all whatso ever... and OS is fantastic.

Voice quality on HERO is sharp and iPhone voice quality is not good as hero .

and speed on the level speed is faster then the iphone ! period!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones