• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got second Inc today. AMOLED, yes!

Hydro556

Jul 12, 2010
I was having problems with my Moto Droid and got Verizon to send me an Incredible (Certified Like New) or whatever they call them. To me it was brand new, couldnt tell the difference. I also managed to get them to ship me a new Hi Cap battery because I had heard so many horror stories of battery issues. But I have found it is not necessary. Battery is more than sufficient for my daily use, but will use the hi cap when I know I am going to be away from a charger for long periods.

The phone simply amazed me. Every day I find something new that just impresses me more.

At any rate, my wife has been having nothing but trouble with her Eris, and to make long story short, I managed to get Verizon to send her a CLN Incredible as well. I was hoping it would be an AMOLED and was happy to see that it is.

She has been messing with it for an hour or so since we activated it. She is as just as impressed as I was when I first messed with it.

Simply an amazing device. Hopefully it only will get better with 2.2.

The only bad part is she will now have go through all the work of getting everything customized, and with these modern handsets, that can take forever. LOL

Very happy with Verizon. Took a couple of phone calls, and some time, but they took care of everything. That is why I have been with them so long and will stay. Great phone service notwithstanding.

Reactions: friend088
Isn't the lcd/tft version just a myth or bad rumor started here?

Hydro, did you start with the discussion of a "disconnect" first? Is that how you got your upgrades?

Not sure I follow?

I have been with Verizon for around 8 years, good customer, expensive package and make my payments.

I went thru 3 moto Droids and couldnt get WiFi to work, so I managed to talk a manager into getting me out of the Moto and into the Inc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones