• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GPS lock issues after 2.2

enfuego44

Lurker
Dec 18, 2010
Anyone else having GPS lock issues are 2.2. Update? It will show my location but will not lock on location for navigation in google maps or sprint telenav. Anyone else see this?

I'm also having issues with updating PRL and profile. It just says "internal error can't update".......anyone else with these issues?

Anyone else having GPS lock issues are 2.2. Update? It will show my location but will not lock on location for navigation in google maps or sprint telenav. Anyone else see this?

I'm also having issues with updating PRL and profile. It just says "internal error can't update".......anyone else with these issues?

Same issue with the GPS here. It's obviously the "upgrade" as it was working fine yesterday. Really sucks because I am on drive from Portland to Phoenix and really needed it...

Also having an issue with the Hotspot - keeps giving me an error 67 (Username or password is incorrect). I tried reloading PRL and profile but no success. Of course, Sprint CS is closed. Thank god for Pdanet...

If anyone has ANY ideas please let us know!

Upvote 0
I guess the phone doesn't know or care if you subscribe to the hotspot feature. It only wants to login and errors out if it can't.

Go to the Marketplace and search for an app called GPStest. This will show how many satellites your phone is seeing among other things. At least you can see if the GPS is working this way.

Don't know about Navigator. It was always free to use on my Evo. I thought it was the same on all Sprint phones?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones