• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Grand Masta PHLASH

Word up everyone...

I'm PHLASH a urban artist, you think you know what that is but your probably wrong... check my site Urban Art for tha answer :D

The reason i especially join the site today, instead of lurkin in the background like I've been doing for 6 months now :)

...well here it is, im on a android beautification spree! Meaning I'm helping developer get their app icon look pretty, for free in my spare time. I will get back to this later, but for now, that's the wassup line!
:cool:

-PHLASH

Word up everyone...

I'm PHLASH a urban artist, you think you know what that is but your probably wrong... check my site Urban Art for tha answer :D

The reason i especially join the site today, instead of lurkin in the background like I've been doing for 6 months now :)

...well here it is, im on a android beautification spree! Meaning I'm helping developer get their app icon look pretty, for free in my spare time. I will get back to this later, but for now, that's the wassup line!
:cool:

-PHLASH
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones