• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Great Idea for Google

lsukev

Lurker
Mar 19, 2010
Maybe a great idea for some and maybe not for others.
But when we open up the Google Maps and search for nearby gas stations. It would be AWESOME for them to be tied in with some of the databases online with gas prices.

If i could open my google maps and search for gas stations. Then look at which one has cheaper gas prices.... that would be awesome and I think alot of people would feel the same way..

How do you guys feel about that?? Think it would work?

It would be nice for some people I guess. I don't buy the cheapest gas I can find though, I buy the best brand. A couple cents saved is not worth the loss of performance or possible damage bad gas can cause.

Back on topic, I think there is a separate app for gas prices. I'm not sure how tough it would be to integrate something into Google maps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones