Great way to show off your EVO!

Last Updated:

1. mviars

mviars Member This Topic's Starter

I found this Live wallpaper on the market called "Aquarium Free" and so far everytime I turn my EVo on to show someone this is the first thing that they notice and say wow thats cool. This is a live wallpaper so battery life could be affected but I have had no problems. I just could not help but share this as it is pretty cool watching fish swimming around in the background while using your Evo.

Advertisement
  2. as329

as329 Well-Known Member

My wife just put this on her phone. She liked it so much she cleared off her home panel so it is all she sees when she turns the phone on. It is pretty cool. Could use a shark or something.

3. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

I like this one too. In fact i just paid the 99cents so i can have all the options for it.

4. kronium

kronium Well-Known Member

FYI, aniPet Aquarium is way better. Also has sharks and stingrays. aniPet Koi is awesome too.

5. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

LOL, my wife and I did the same thing but have our own art on our phones we don't want to cover up.

6. finndo77

finndo77 Well-Known Member

I would use this on my wife's Moment, but the Moment update to 2.1 did not enable live wallpapers... I could care less about having fish on my evo... now if someone comes out with a live wallpaper of 10 or 15 seconds of a sweet movie scene, I might use that... I have not really looked into the live wallpapers because of the cpu utilization, now if Android would stop the animation when you are running a full screen app, or the screen is off, I'd use them all the time. (I do have digital rain and use it every now and then set to: matrix symbols, speed:slower, density:low) but I never use is all day or more than a few hours at a time...

7. dr g

dr g Well-Known Member

I was loving aquiarium free but you are right, the anipet aquarium is better. Oddly you can't find it on appbrain, you have to use the normal market.