• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings All

Greetings,

Im a New User to the Mighty Android OS System.

I have tried several phones and several OS Systems. such as Symbian, Windows, Apple. and last but not least Android.

During my Symbian experience i noticed that the OS is extremely limited. so i had to move to an Upgraded model, I chose Windows and the experience was indeed better however i needed more intelligencer. so i had to move to the iPhone which was indeed intelligent but as you know restricted. and i did not believe in Jail Breaking.

Thus my journey continues, when i finally found the Android. I waiting for some time to chose a phone. and Finally set my eyes on the "HTC Desire HD".

It has been a couple of days since i bought it. and i'm simply loving it. it is beyond intelligent, it is so smart that it scares me lol

I joined your humble forums to enlighten my self with more Android Knowledge and learn about tips, hints and any Apps that is recommended by the Android Community.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Forked Tongue.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones