• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings from new Droid Eris owner

I'm a loyal Verizon customer and I want to remain as such. But I'm also a die hard Apple fan.

So, once I decided to upgrade from a conventional cell phone, I had a difficult time seeing the iPhone come out and not being able to get one. I even bought one for my girlfriend, who's on AT&T. (At least there's one iPhone in the household.)

I finally found something that appealed to me enough to make an upgrade to a non-Blackberry device (I don't know what it is about BB, but I can't seem to like them, no matter how hard I try).

The key element was Google. The Motorola Droid was appealing, but HTC's Eris sealed the deal.

I'm way down on the learning curve, but I hope to get a lot of valuable info from this forum, and perhaps someday even contribute something myself.

Thanks.

Luis Gonzalez

I'm a loyal Verizon customer and I want to remain as such. But I'm also a die hard Apple fan.

So, once I decided to upgrade from a conventional cell phone, I had a difficult time seeing the iPhone come out and not being able to get one. I even bought one for my girlfriend, who's on AT&T. (At least there's one iPhone in the household.)

I finally found something that appealed to me enough to make an upgrade to a non-Blackberry device (I don't know what it is about BB, but I can't seem to like them, no matter how hard I try).

The key element was Google. The Motorola Droid was appealing, but HTC's Eris sealed the deal.

I'm way down on the learning curve, but I hope to get a lot of valuable info from this forum, and perhaps someday even contribute something myself.

Thanks.

Luis Gonzalez

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones