• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I had tons of trouble on Cave of Chaos and I see that many of you here are the same. However, I FIGURED IT OUT!! And I am here to share the solution with you. Sorry this is a bit vague, but you need to get to the upper part of Level 1. I think there is one staircase (The one you enter from) and a chest - and seemingly nothing else. However, in the northeast corner of the room, there is a little empty area. Walk there, and you will drop down to the room you are aiming for. :) Hope this helped, I know I was getting very frustrated with this until I found this. :cool:

Upvote 0
okay, so after about the twentieth time walking up to the pond, Milka finally popped up and said that I found it. I only walked around the whole pond like forever! I decided to do it one more time and there she was... why on earth didn't it happen the first time I walked into the little half circle. geeez

If I am thinking about the right thing, I think you actually needed to walk out onto the little piece of land that goes out into the pond, not just walk around it.

Upvote 0
Grinsia takes place in three scales: a zoomed-in town mode, a zoomed-out walkable world map, and a turn-based battle interface. Battles are more tedious than in the other Kemco games I've played, because fighting always seems to require one too many taps, there's a tedious little XP-acquisition sequence at the end of every battle, and there's very little user choice in terms of acquiring skills and abilities. In a game where you're constantly running into invisible random monster encounters, that's an issue.Grinsia's other challenge is that it seems to be easy to get stuck; I had trouble about five hours in with a cave where the game's UI elements seemed to be blocking the way out, for instance, and I've seen other complaints online about different locations. There have been a few minor version updates since I played through, though, so those sticky points may have been cleared up by now.

Upvote 0
I had tons of trouble on Cave of Chaos and I see that many of you here are the same. However, I FIGURED IT OUT!! And I am here to share the solution with you. Sorry this is a bit vague, but you need to get to the upper part of Level 1. I think there is one staircase (The one you enter from) and a chest - and seemingly nothing else. However, in the northeast corner of the room, there is a little empty area. Walk there, and you will drop down to the room you are aiming for. :) Hope this helped, I know I was getting very frustrated with this until I found this. :cool:

dear piggybak666,
can you help us and give some pic? where is the hole? because i have find in all floor in level 1 but still dont get it.
thanks before

Reactions: catilangua
Upvote 0
Wow... I feel foolish, completely overlooked the Cave of Chaos... for some reson I thought I came down the one set of stairs when I actually fell from above right next to them.

Moon Lemming is more difficult, IMO, then Ishtry. That being said, I completed game with all teleports active and 18 old glass bottles, receiving nothing for the eighteenth one. Group was Main, Lauren, Greig and Hero all level 95.

Dear Dracovivi,

can you give any explanation where is the place for came down..??any pic..??
thanks before

Upvote 0
dear piggybak666,
can you help us and give some pic? where is the hole? because i have find in all floor in level 1 but still dont get it.
thanks before

Now that I went back through it to take screenshots, I realize how simple it was... :/

On the first floor, take the stairs that is are in first picture. Then on the next floor, go until you get to the stairs in the next picture. Then you'll be back in floor 1, but on the upper portion. You'll want to make your way to the northeast corner and drop down the hole in the third picture. Take the stairs right under you in the fourth picture, and then just go until you reach the exit. Ta da!! :)

Attachments

• Picture 001.png
    Picture 001.png
    654.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Picture 002.png
    Picture 002.png
    639.8 KB · Views: 153
  • Picture 003.png
    Picture 003.png
    533.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Picture 004.png
    Picture 004.png
    569.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Picture 005.png
    Picture 005.png
    601.9 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
Thank you for the screenshots! I spent *hours* trying to get out of the Cave of Chaos. Turns out it's some dumb bug where the hole in the 3rd photo isn't visible. You just have to wander into that part of the cave floor and fall into it. There's no other indication that there's a hole there. I finished the game finally, the rest is just easy. For some reason the map still shows targets on the "Sandora Town" area and the island at the southwest part of the map (some cave I think). Seems there's no way to finish off these bits?
Now that I went back through it to take screenshots, I realize how simple it was... :/

On the first floor, take the stairs that is are in first picture. Then on the next floor, go until you get to the stairs in the next picture. Then you'll be back in floor 1, but on the upper portion. You'll want to make your way to the northeast corner and drop down the hole in the third picture. Take the stairs right under you in the fourth picture, and then just go until you reach the exit. Ta da!! :)

Upvote 0

Such a life-saver, the pics were essential too...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones