• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Group Contacts

bucs1fan

Lurker
Jun 4, 2010
Ok I looked around and found different apps like groupu or handcet to make group texts and such. I also found a way to make a group using the standard contacts but the problem is every time I want to send a text with the group I have to hit each number I want to text. For example: Most friends have two or three numbers and have emails and each time I pull up the group contact I have to push the name and then it brings up the options of # and emails. So if I make a group text I have to spend time just pushing the contact and them which #. Is there a way I can set a default # for each contact so I can just use that? I'm coming from a blackberry and this was possible and I won't go back to it but this sucks. Any help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones