• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Group messaging and file sending problems on Galaxy s8 with T-mobile

Iang12

Lurker
Dec 14, 2017
I recently switched from iPhone and AT&T to tmobile and galaxy s8 and I've been having a few problems... First, I can't send or receive messages to or from group chats of over 20 people. This is a big problem as I am in quite a few large group chats. Also, for some reason, when my friends with iPhones try to text files or pictures, they say "not delivered" and I don't get them. Same with me sending files to them. How can I fix these? Also, I upgraded to the 200 gb option of Samsung cloud and I have 56gb of stuff on my phone, yet Samsung cloid says only 16 gigabytes of the 200 is being used. This is concerning because I want all my stuff backed up in case something happens and I have to restore. Please help find a solution to these problems as I love Android but am still trying to make the transition.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones