• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GTA V on Kinguin.net

I believe that site is in China. I'd consider very carefully before installing anything from that. Install it from Google Play to be on the safe side. :thumbsupdroid: ...that's Rockstar's official distribution channel, anything else is probably pirated. If a game is coming from the PRC, it might have "features" that you do NOT want!

Upvote 0
I believe that site is in China. I'd consider very carefully before installing anything from that. Install it from Google Play to be on the safe side. :thumbsupdroid: ...that's Rockstar's official distribution channel, anything else is probably pirated. If a game is coming from the PRC, it might have "features" that you do NOT want!

Well, I already bought GTA V from Kinguin and was fine. They gave me the key and they after I did the register on the Rockstar website I used that key to download and install GTA.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones