• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GUIDE] Unbrick ANY Soft Bricked Optimus V with Official FW and KP500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
"When you get this error "Service is not available Erorr: 06-07-5920 Contact Virgin Mobile at your Service 1-888-322-1122" open your dial pad and dial ##847446# after you finis a menu will come up select edit and a box will open enter 10 zeros in MDN and 10 zeros in MSID then select ok the phone will restart then try activating again, that work for me. Hope ith helps you."

i just googled the error and found this responce... it actually did work for the OP from the thread it was in however this was for the intercept.... possibly worth a shot tho...

just remember what the mdn and msid are now if you try it

Upvote 0
"When you get this error "Service is not available Erorr: 06-07-5920 Contact Virgin Mobile at your Service 1-888-322-1122" open your dial pad and dial ##847446# after you finis a menu will come up select edit and a box will open enter 10 zeros in MDN and 10 zeros in MSID then select ok the phone will restart then try activating again, that work for me. Hope ith helps you."

i just googled the error and found this responce... it actually did work for the OP from the thread it was in however this was for the intercept.... possibly worth a shot tho...

just remember what the mdn and msid are now if you try it

Is MSID the same as MIN?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones