• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Halo 4 or Halo Reach

I think the original Halo game was originally created by Apple. Apple owned Bungie, then Microsoft bought them? So maybe that's why there's a computer version of the original, but not any other.
They weren't owned by Apple. They were just one of the few developers who made games for the Macintosh. The project they were kicking around at the time Microsoft bought them was a sci-fi RTS which was re-purposed into Halo: Combat Evolved. The competitive multi-player the game was loved for was almost not included. Mere weeks before going gold, Bungie was still debating whether they were going to include it.

I loved Reach's multi-player. I let my Gold sub run out months ago because I wasn't getting much use out of it. Otherwise I would play it with you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones