• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help finding an old game

hsmiths

Lurker
Mar 27, 2023
Hi,

I'm in need for some help. For a while I've been thinking about this game I was playing back in the day (cca. 2013-2014) and it really bothers me that i can't seem to remember its name. All I remember is that its icon was a little soldier with an iron helmet and a spear in his hands, I think. The game consisted of two armies fighting each other and you could upgrade your troops to have better equipment and more soldiers in it. It had some sort of medieval theme.

I have tried to look for it in the older apps in my google play account but I didn't have any luck and Im pretty positive I don't have the account I've used back in the day anymore.

Any kind of help would mean alot to me, thank you!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: gerniklore
Sounds like your typical isometric "Clash of Clans" style of game, to which there were many.

I've always backed up the APKs of anything I've played and were fond of long ago, because nowadays finding even the original, 1.6.2 version of Angry Birds (the only one with all the original sound effects, music and content) is impossible.
It definitely wasn't a clash of clans rip off. There were two sides with two separate armies fighting each other. It had a 2D perspective pretty much with one army in the left side of the screen and the other on the right.

Upvote 0
Hi,

I'm in need for some help. For a while I've been thinking about this game I was playing back in the day (cca. 2013-2014) and it really bothers me that i can't seem to remember its name. All I remember is that its icon was a little soldier with an iron helmet and a spear in his hands, I think. The game consisted of two armies fighting each other and you could upgrade your troops to have better equipment and more soldiers in it. It had some sort of medieval theme.

I have tried to look for it in the older apps in my google play account but I didn't have any luck and Im pretty positive I don't have the account I've used back in the day anymore.

Based on your description, it sounds like the game you are referring to could be "Clash of Clans". This game was released in 2012 and has a medieval-themed army warfare gameplay where you can upgrade your troops to have better equipment and more soldiers. The icon of the game also features a little soldier with a helmet and spear.

However, if this is not the game you are looking for, please let me know if you have any additional details, and I will try my best to help you further.

Reactions: gerniklore
Upvote 0
Hi,

In my mind I was thinking of this..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones