• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Has anyone had problems recording phone calls on a Pixel 6 Pro with its internal speaker on using a PC voice recording app and an external mic?

But the question here seems to be saying that they are trying to use a PC and mic to record the call, with the phone on speaker. In which case the problem is nothing to do with the phone, because it's not the phone that's doing the recording.

But this was all discussed in a different thread from the same person. Which got nowhere because the OP latched onto an idea which defied physics and wouldn't hear otherwise.

Upvote 0
But the question here seems to be saying that they are trying to use a PC and mic to record the call, with the phone on speaker. In which case the problem is nothing to do with the phone, because it's not the phone that's doing the recording.

But this was all discussed in a different thread from the same person. Which got nowhere because the OP latched onto an idea which defied physics and wouldn't hear otherwise.

The phenomena may defy your "physics" but I can demonstrate my claims with recordings when the phone's speaker is used versus when I use my bluetooth speaker, the recording is perfect...

No latching involved...

Simple observation...

Obviously, without any "physics" explanation!!!

Upvote 0
The phenomena may defy your "physics" but I can demonstrate my claims with recordings when the phone's speaker is used versus when I use my bluetooth speaker, the recording is perfect...

No latching involved...

Simple observation...

Obviously, without any "physics" explanation!!!

Maybe you can demonstrate this phenomenon with a video? So we might actually see and hear it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones