• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories HD Multimedia Dock does NOT require tethering

As per AT&T rep on their facebook wall.

zjPxU.png

LOL, glad everyone is getting a kick out me asking them on FB. I'm exchanging emails with their PR staff on this issue, and will have an update when they get back to me with some more details.

I have pestered them incessantly about my issues with the Atrix. Posting videos of the Hitler reacts video, tweeting them about it, commenting on their FB page, and yes, even flagging and reporting all of their posts concerning the Atrix as Spam to facebook.

Upvote 0
ask a more specific question, if you want to run the full firefox and use their 4g connection... will that require a tethering plan. i believe it will.
I am. I'm working with a guy right now, though I think he's on the East Coast and gone for the weekend. But trust me, I'm all over this issue, and working diligently with very specific questions.

Reactions: knappkd
Upvote 0
Webtop is webtop , firefox is firefox and data is data how can AT&T tell the difference in the docs?

I've had this question even before all of this pricing crap. There's got to be some sort of hardware ID that the Atrix picks up on so it knows that kind of dock its in. That's the only thing i can think of.

Now, all we need is some company to build a netbook dock that tricks the Atrix into thinking its in a multimedia dock! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones