• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello All!

Just wanted to drop a note and say that I was glad I found this site! This is my first smartphone (I refuse to participate in 'i' anything!!). I'm so happy I finally shelled out the cash for my Droid, cuz now I don't know how I ever made it without one :)

I've got questions, but I will search my butt off so hopefully I won't find myself asking repeats...

Hope to get to know some of you all as I learn more about my phone. Have a fantastic day!:D

Just wanted to drop a note and say that I was glad I found this site! This is my first smartphone (I refuse to participate in 'i' anything!!). I'm so happy I finally shelled out the cash for my Droid, cuz now I don't know how I ever made it without one :)

I've got questions, but I will search my butt off so hopefully I won't find myself asking repeats...

Hope to get to know some of you all as I learn more about my phone. Have a fantastic day!:D
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Reactions: donnierae
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones