• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello All

walterf25

Lurker
Jan 11, 2013
Hello everyone, just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, am an Android Developer, I have been developing apps for about 2.5 years, although i still have a lot to learn i have already published several apps in the google play market.
One of my favorite apps to work on are those that can communicate with the external world, such as microcontrollers and anything that has to do with embedded systems.
If i can be of any help to anyone in this forums please feel free to contact me and i will try to help you as much as i can!

Thanks,
Walter
Genesis IT Development

Hello, and welcome Walter.
ciao.gif
Glad to have you here at Android Forums.

To get you started here at AF, I think you'll probably be interested in our development sub-section.

Android Development - Android Forums

Of course there a whole lot more at AF, so take a look around and enjoy the forums. If you have any questions, or need any help, please feel free to ask for it.

Happy posting! :)

- eyebeam

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones