• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Hello, Android eBook HELP!!

Hello guys is there any body who knows where i can find an ebook called Hello, Android (cupcake) i have looked almost everywhere on the web and i cant find it please someone help!!!!!!

I don't know of any ebook called Hello, Android but if you are looking to learn about android start here : Hello, World | Android Developers

Upvote 0
Ok, I see now. I really wish I could point you in the right direction... but I haven't a clue where else to get it.

I'm considering getting The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development as my first book. The publisher has a "Warescription" program that seems like a pretty good deal.

The above book's author has also created a pretty nice list of Android programming books on Amazon that helped me see what books are out there right now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones