• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Android people

Rappakalja

Lurker
Dec 28, 2013
I just joined in after looking through the forum as I was looking for some solutions for my new phone. I already found some very interesting facts , but few things I still wish to find out:

I am from Finland and I recently bought a Lenovo S960 VIBE X from China which has the Chinese APPS. I would like to use the common android APPS on it. I managed to download googleplay on the phone, but it says that the phone is not supported, although the phone is in the list of supported phones. If somebody could help to make the phone more "European" I would be more than happy.

Welcome to AF Rappakalja. Congrats on the new phone. Your best bet for support for your new phone will be to check into this area:
-- Other Phones (Android & Non-Android) - Android Forums
It's a general discussion area for phones that we don't have a designated area for. I hope you can find the support you seek there. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you don't find the answers you are looking for. These are your forums to use... enjoy..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones